Berlinger Haus 28cm Marble Coating Detachable Handle Frypan - Carbon Pro
|Berlinger Haus was born in the heart of Europe, in Hungary
Enjoy the Fine Art of Cooking
Inspired by the great Europe kitchens, Berlinger Haus began making professional cookware almost 10 years ago.
Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Berlinger Haus cookware continues a long tradition of excellence.
Our commitment to quality and innovation continues with our Marble Coated Cookware, designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere.
- Forged aluminum thick wall body material
- 3 layer non-stick marble coating
- Ergonomic Soft-touch handle
- Ergonomic detachable handle (Perfect and secure grip!)
- Turbo induction based
- Suitable for all type of hobs including Induction hob (Energy saving!)
- Elegant design
- Metallic outside color
- Can hanging on
- ECO friendly
- PFOA, LEAD, Cadmium free
- Easy to clean (Made from efficiently and hygienically materials!)
- Material: forged aluminum
- Frypan Ø28*5,2 cm 2,4L
- 1 pcs Smart Lid
- STACKABLE - SPACE SAVING
- Color: metallic dark grey
- OVEN SAFE, IF THE HANDLE IS REMOVED
REGISTERED DESIGN BY BERLINGER HAUS!!!
Tip for taking care of your cookware
1. Never cook on high flame gas stoves with metallic range cookware. The flame will damage the paintwork.
2. Never use stainless steel utensils on non stick cookware, rather opt for plastic / silicone utensils as these wont damage the coating.
3. If any hot liquids spill over the edge of your metallic cookware, wipe them immediately, as leaving them will damage your coating.
4. Do not leave food overnight in your cookware as this may cause challenges when eventually cleaning them, unless the range is specifically made for cooking and storage.
5. Although our cookware is dishwasher safe, this does not apply to the lids.
6. For cleaning, do not use metallic scrubbers, the best method for cleaning is warm soapy water and a soft sponge. For really tough stains you can use baking soda and water.
7. When storing cookware avoid stacking as this may scratch the surface of the coating (Unless if you're using Smart Lids)