Berlinger Haus 10-Piece Titanium Coating Non-Stick Cookware Set - Emerald
|Berlinger Haus was born in the heart of Europe, in Hungary
Enjoy the Fine Art of Cooking:
Inspired by the great European kitchens, Berlinger Haus began making professional cookware almost 10 years ago.
Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Berlinger Haus cookware continues a long tradition of excellence.
Our commitment to quality and innovation continues with our Marble Coated Cookware, designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere.
Has a hard forged aluminum surface that is durable and harder, an Aluminum core for heat distribution.
Non-stick Marble Coating:
3 Layer Non-Stick Marble Coating, Non-stick for easy food release/cleaning and allows for healthy cooking; Wide and deep for multipurpose use.
Handles and Lid:
Handles stay cool and comfortable, Tempered glass lid protected by a Stainless Steel rim.
Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, induction, etc.
- Forged aluminum thick wall body material
- 3x durability non-stick titan coating
- Ergonomic Soft-touch handle
- T-glass lid with s/s knob with gold coating and silicone ring
- Turbo induction based
- Suitable for all types of hobs including an Induction hob (Energy-saving!)
- Efficiently and hygienically tools
- Elegant design
- Metallic outside color
- Can hanging on
- ECO friendly
- POA, LEAD, Cadmium free
- Easy to clean (Made from efficiently and hygienically materials!)
Material: forged aluminum
Frypan 204,5 cm 1,0L
Frypan 244,8 cm 1,7L
Casserole with lid 2010 cm 2,5L
Casserole with lid 2412 cm 4,1L
1 pcs slotted turner
1 pcs whisk
1 pcs skimmer
1 pcs soup ladle
Color: metallic emerald green with black shadow
Tip for taking care of your cookware
- Never cook on high flame gas stoves with metallic range cookware. The flame will damage the paintwork.
- Never use stainless steel utensils on nonstick cookware, rather opt for plastic/silicone utensils as these won't damage the coating.
- If any hot liquids spill over the edge of your metallic cookware, wipe them immediately, as leaving them will damage your coating.
- Do not leave food overnight in your cookware as this may cause challenges when eventually cleaning them unless the range is specifically made for cooling and storage.
- Although our cookware is dishwasher safe, this does not apply to the lids.
- For cleaning, do not use metallic scrubbers, the best method for cleaning is warm soapy water and a soft sponge. For really tough stains you can use baking soda and water.
- When storing cookware avoid stacking as this may scratch the surface of the coating (Unless if you're using a smart lid)
We Also Recommend
Berlinger Haus 8-Piece Non-Stick Knife Set with Stand - Aspen Collection
Berlinger Haus 24 cm Marble Coating Shallow Pot & Lid - Shine Black Edition
Berlinger Haus 6-Piece Non-stick Coating Knife Set with Stand - Moonlight