Berlinger Haus 15-Piece Marble Coating Non-Stick Cookware Set - Burgundy
|Berlinger Haus was born in the heart of Europe, in Hungary.
Enjoy the Fine Art of Cooking:
Inspired by the great Europe kitchens, Berlinger Haus began making professional cookware almost 10 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Berlinger Haus cookware continues a long tradition of excellence
Our commitment to quality and innovation continues with our Marble Coated Cookware, designed to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere
Berlinger Haus 15-Piece Marble Coating Cookware Set!
Has a hard forged aluminum surface that is durable and harder, Aluminum core for heat distribution.
Non-stick Marble Coating:
3 Layer Non Stick Marble Coating, Non-stick for easy food release/cleaning and allows for healthy cooking; Wide and deep for multipurpose use.
Handles and Lid:
Handles stay cool and comfortable, Tempered glass lid protected by a Stainless Steel rim.
Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, induction etc.
- 3 Layer Marble Coating
- Ergonomic Soft Touch Handle
- Turbo Induction Based
- Save 35% Energy
- Elegant Design
- Functional And Stylish Utensil To Suit Everyone
- Efficiently And Hygienically
- Eco Friendly
- PFOA, Lead, Cadmium Free
- Material: forged aluminum
Tip for taking care of your cookware:
1. Never cook on high flame gas stoves with metallic range cookware. The flame will damage the paintwork
2. Never use stainless steel utensils on non stick cookware, rather opt for plastic utensils as these wont damage the coating
3. If any hot liquids spill over the edge of your metallic cookware, wipe them immediately, as leaving them will damage your coating
4. Do not leave food overnight in your cookware as this may cause challenges when eventually cleaning them, unless the range is specifically made for cooking and storage
5. Although our cookware is dishwasher safe, this does not apply to the lids
6. For cleaning, do not use metallic scrubbers, the best method for cleaning is warm soapy water and a soft sponge. For really tough stains you can use baking soda and water
7. When storing cookware avoid stacking as this may scratch the surface of the coating